The Larrisa's Glory
This heavily-armed aircraft incorporate side-firing weapons integrated with sophisticated sensors, navigation, and fire control systems to provide precision firepower or area-saturation fire with its varied armament. The sensor suite consists of Chemical, Electromagnetic, Gamma, Infrared, Neutron, Microwave, Radar, andRadio, Thermal, and X-ray, Sensors. These sensors allow the gunship to visually or electronically identify friendly ground forces and targets in most weather conditions.
The ship's equipment includes 12 magnetic grappler launchers, and 12 Self-powered transmitter buoys.
- Crew: 13 (Minimum 01 Pilot & Navigator)
- Length: 250" (76.2 Meters)
- Width: 175" (53.34 Meters)
- Height: 70" (21.336 Meters)
- Loaded Weight: 414,260 lbs (187,905.175 kg / 29,590 stone / 207.13 tons)
- Maximum Takeoff Weight: 546,020 lbs (247,670.506 kg / 39,001.4286 stone / 273.01 tons)
- Drive: Standard Radion/Accelerator Core
- Engines: Enhanced Graviton Accelerator Core
- Powerplant: 6× Blue Sun EVT29-4000-A90 Pulse-Feedback Generators, and 72 RCS Thrusters.
- Carried Vessels: The Ηρακλής, Περσεύς, Θησεύς, Δεῖμος, Κῆρες, Νίκη, and The Πόλεμος.
- Range: 450 AU (41,830,149,400 miles / 67,319,100,000 km / 0.00711578647 lightyears)
- Acceleration: 15.1250 G
- 1× 0.787401575 Inch (20 mm) particle-beam canon.
- 4× .50 Inch (12.7mm) Hybrid M134D-H 4-barreled particle-beam minigun.
- 2× AIM-12,000 Advanced Long-Range Ship-to-Ship Missile, or ALRSSM (pronounced "all-rus-em"), is a beyond-visual-range (BVR) ship-to-ship missile (SSM).
- A - Starboard Airlock
- B - Starboard Lobby
- C - Crew Quarters
- D - Bathroom/Locker Room/Shower
- E - Work & Machine Shop
- F - Armory
- G - Infirmary
- H - For Cargo Door
- I - Small Shoot House/Range Part 01
- J - Small Shoot House/Range Part 02
- K - Hyroponics Bay
- L - Port Lobby
- M - Port Airlock
- N - Bridge
- O - Kitchen & Mess Hall
- P - Cargo Hold
- Q - Port Engine Access
- R - Starboard Engine Access
- S - Aft Cargo Door