The Θησεύς (Theseus)
The Theseus is a personal transport.
A Shuttle is a small, short range spacecraft carried by larger vessels. They are used when landing the carrier spacecraft is impractical. The life-support and interiors are designed to handle four passengers and they have the ability to break atmo from a wide orbit.
An Endo/Exo-Atmospheric Shuttle is one designed to function well both in an atmosphere and in space.
- Crew: 01
- Length: 63 ft (15.45 m)
- Wingspan: 25 ft (6.8 m)
- Height: 16 ft (4.12 m)
- Wing area: 227.2727 ft2 (18.6 m2)
- Empty Weight: 14,600 lb (6,620 kg)
- Loaded weight: 34,000 lb (15,420 kg)
- Maximum Takeoff Weight: 34,000 lb (15,420 kg)
- Powerplant: 1 × Blue Sun EVT29-4000-A90 pulse-feedback generators 12 RCS thrusters
- Maximum Speed: Mach 25 (19,030.1763 mph, 30,626.1 km/h, 16,536.7711 knots)
- Range: 02 AU (185,911,775 miles / 299,196,000 km / .0000316257176 lightyears)
- Rate Of Climb: 60,000 ft/min (18,288 m/min)